Canon Printer Drivers
Canon Printer Drivers play an important role in the smooth and effective working of your printer. For downloading and installing the printer driver, you have to follow the process mentioned below.
* Procedure to Download the Canon Printer Drivers
- Open a web browser.
- After that, you have to visit the Canon Printer Drivers Setup window. For this, type “canon.com/ijsetup” in the address bar.
- In the next window, you have to click the “Set Up” tab.
- Thereafter, you have to enter the product model name in the search bar. Carefully enter the name and click the “Go” tab.
- This will redirect you to the window where you will get the download link. Before you begin with the download process, you have to select the preferred Operating System from the drop-down menu that is located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Afterwards, hit the “Download” tab. This will begin the download process.
- You have to wait for the successful completion of the process.
* Step By Step Guide for Canon Printer Drivers Installation
- Open the Downloads folder on your computer system.
- Now, locate and double-click the Canon Printer Drivers setup file.
- Then, the Security Warning pop-up box might appear that asks you to let the application run on your computer. For permitting, tap the “Run” button.
- Further, the User Account Control popup might prompt on your screen. This popup box wants your permission for enabling the software the make the necessary software adjustments. For this, hit the “Yes” tab.
- After that, the installation wizard will appear on your screen. In the welcome window, hit the “Next” tab to proceed further.
- In case you are a Mac user, then you will be prompted to enter the Mac administrator username and password. Next, you have to hit the “Install Helper” tab.
- Thereafter, you will get the connection method window on your screen. You have to make the selection between “Wireless LAN connection” or “USB connection”.
- After selecting the preferred option, you have to establish the connection between the computer and printer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, the application will start searching for your printer. From the list, select your desired printer and press the “Next” tab.
- Further, you have to select the country or the region you are living in and then, click “Next”.
- Then, from the Software Selection window, you have to choose the software that you want to install on your system. After making the selection, press the “Next” tab to move further.
- After that, the License Agreement will appear. Read the whole document before you proceed further with the process. Then, click the “Yes” option to agree with the document.
- Thereafter, hit the “Next” tab for permitting the various installation wizard processes.
- Now, the software will start installing on your device. You have to wait for the completion of the installation process.
- Once the file gets successfully installed, you will get the Print Head Alignment screen. You can initiate the process by clicking the “Execute” tab. Then, follow the on-screen instructions for its completion.
- Then, press the “Next” tab from the installation wizard.
- By doing so, the setup completion message window will appear on your screen. Click the “Next” tab to proceed further with the Canon Printer Drivers process.
- If prompted, then read the Extended Survey Program and click the “Agree” or “Do Not Agree” tab, as per your preference.
- This will successfully complete the installation process. Now, press the “Exit” tab to come out of the wizard.